CHSP Funded Services (65+ Age Group)
Our target group is: Frail aged clients needing basic, low-level assistance to remain in their own homes and remain independent within the community.
Domestic Assistance Services:
- We plan to provide a 1.5 hour ongoing fortnightly hygiene clean.
- Sweep the floors, wash the floors, and vacuum the carpets, clean bathrooms, toilet, and laundry.
- Product and equipment is to be supplied by the client
Eligibility (65+ age group who):
- Have been previously assessed or need to can be assessed
- Are currently on a waiting list or in need of assistance
- Are not receiving any domestic assistance
- Living in Adelaide Metro areas North/East and South/West
Enquiries (Email, fax or send referral via website):
- Plus any assessment notes required for MDS reporting, by us
Special Needs Groups:
- Places have been reserved for frail elderly people
- People with dementia
- People from the aging ethnic community
- People living alone and isolated
- Indigenous persons
- People who are financially disadvantaged
- Within the age guidelines
- Previously assessed or will be assessed, but currently not receiving a service
- May have had short-term assistance, but are needing long-term help
- Are on a waiting list
- Existing clients of the council or in council area
Note: There is a client contribution required of $10 per service and our Fee Waiver Policy shall apply for the financially disadvantaged.